Evening / Night
8 PM – 10 PM
1) What am I doing..Who am I with..where am I
2) What technology am I using? ….and for what
a)
b)
c)
3) What exactly am I doing on my mobile phone?
4) And about internet, I …(choose one from used internet and not used internet)
5) Sites I visited/ activities on the internet
a)
b)
c)
d)
6) Accessed internet through _________ (choose one from own device/ friend’s or other's device/ internet café)
on _______(can choose multiple options from PC/Laptop/Mobile phone)
7) Any problems/ issues faced in my tech. usage ?
8) I wish technology could also help me do ________ at this time
10 PM – till sleeping
1) What am I doing..Who am I with..where am I
2) What technology am I using? ….and for what
a)
b)
c)
3) What exactly am I doing on my mobile phone?
4) And about internet, I …(choose one from used internet and not used internet)
5) Sites I visited/ activities on the internet
a)
b)
c)
d)
6) Accessed internet through _________ (choose one from own device/ friend’s or other's device/ internet café)
on _______(can choose multiple options from PC/Laptop/Mobile phone)
7) Any problems/ issues faced in my tech. usage ?
8) I wish technology could also help me do ________ at this time
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment