Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunday - Afternoon/ Early Evening

Afternoon/ Early Evening
12 Noon- 6 PM

1) What am I doing..Who am I with..where am I


2) What technology am I using? ….and for what
a)
b)
c)

3) What exactly am I doing on my mobile phone?


4) And about internet, I …(choose one from used internet and not used internet)


5) Sites I visited/ activities on the internet
a)
b)
c)
d)

6) Accessed internet through _________ (choose one from own device/ friend’s or other's device/ internet café)

on _______(can choose multiple options from PC/Laptop/Mobile phone)


7) Any problems/ issues faced in my tech. usage ?


8) I wish technology could also help me do ____ at this time

6 PM – 8 PM

1) What am I doing..Who am I with..where am I


2) What technology am I using? ….and for what
a)
b)
c)

3) What exactly am I doing on my mobile phone?


4) And about internet, I …(choose one from used internet and not used internet)


5) Sites I visited/ activities on the internet
a)
b)
c)
d)

6) Accessed internet through _________ (choose one from own device/ friend’s or other's device/ internet café)

on _______(can choose multiple options from PC/Laptop/Mobile phone)


7) Any problems/ issues faced in my tech. usage ?


8) I wish technology could also help me do ____ at this time

No comments:

Post a Comment